Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blimey! It's Back!

 

Yes, after several months break I've decided to reactivate this blog. Why now? Well, this has been the year from hell personally, losing my mum fairly suddenly in May, and having other stresses, so the occasional distraction might not be a bad idea. There are still many comics I never covered on this blog, so expect to see some different stuff coming up soon.

As before, I'll be dealing solely with British comics. Unlike before, I won't be updating it anywhere near as often. Sometimes I might post a couple of times in a week. Or there may even be a month or two between posts. We'll see how it goes, depending on time and what I feel like blogging about. Expect the first new proper post to appear sometime this weekend, reviewing something a nice publisher just sent me out of the blue.

My other blog, covering my own work, is still very active of course and that's still the one I'll be giving priority to. You can find it at: 
http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.co.uk/ 

More soon! 


13 comments:

Steve B said...

Nice to have it back! Hope everything's going OK...

Steve B said...

Good to see it back!

Traveller28 said...

Welcome back Lew, it's lovely to see you back here posting again. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mum.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks both.

Big D said...

It's great to see you blogging again. Hope everything is starting to go well

George Shiers said...

Hurrah!

Norman Boyd said...

Good to see you re-activated in my list of blogs Lew. Sorry to hear about your Mum, you have my condolences.
Don't worry about frequent updates, I wait for blogs to update in Feedly, the add-on to Firefox, so when you appear, you appear!
Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back.

Ken.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

So glad to see you back.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks. Although I haven't been that far away as my other blog has been active since March. It only deals with my own work but there might be some things there of interest:
http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.co.uk

Mike Deller said...

Welcome back - it's been sorely missed!

Richard Williams said...

Lew, its great to have your blog back and I'm sorry to hear the sad news about your mum. Your blog has continued rekindle my interest in british comics and is a vital source of information for new british products on the market - I, for one, have been lost without it and you have my personal thanks for bringing it back. Cheers Lew and thanks again!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Richard. I hope you continue to find the blog interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...