NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

It's STOKE-CON-TRENT this Sunday!

Click to enlarge image.
This coming Sunday I'll be at my second convention of the year when Stoke-Con-Trent takes place at Staffordshire University on April 15th.

As well as myself, guests include Mike Collins, Lee Sullivan, David Leach, and numerous new comics creators who could be the comics superstars of tomorrow. There'll also be many guests from the worlds of TV and entertainment, plus cosplayers, exhibitors tables, props, etc. 
Here's the website with all the details. Spread the word! See you there! 


1 comment:

James Golbey said...

I wonder why Kim Betts hasn't got her Gladiator name in brackets after her name...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...