NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Macho Man vs The Incredible Hulk


My apologies for not updating this blog in over a week. I'm busy with deadlines at present, plus clearing out a load of old comics.

Normal service will be resumed soon, but for now here's another one of my old Macho Man strips from the 1980's. This appeared in Marvel UK's Secret Wars title and is scanned from the original artwork.

There's no truth in the rumour that Macho Man will appear in this summer's Incredible Hulk movie. ;-)

1 comment:

Mr. Karswell said...

>There's no truth in the rumour that Macho Man will appear in this summer's Incredible Hulk movie.

That's too bad because if Macho Man was in the new Hulk movie I might be more inclined to actually go see it.

Fun blog too by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...