NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Facebook page

Apologies for interrupting this blog on British comics in order to self-promote but I thought some of you might be interested to know that I've just set up a new Facebook page for my artwork. 

I've had a private Facebook page for years but I'm limiting that now to personal friends and acquaintances and people whose work I know. My new public page is open for anyone to 'follow' and read. You'll find it by clicking here:
https://www.facebook.com/lewstringercartoonist?ref=hl

I'll be showing bits of artwork there and posting news of upcoming work, convention dates, etc. (Pretty much similar stuff that I already post on my other blog but it always helps to expand in social networking.) If you're on Facebook it'd be great if you could follow my new page. If you choose not to, no worries. I won't feel offended. 

Thanks for your time. Normal service to this blog will resume with the next post.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...