NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Preview: The next issue of 2000AD

Here's your preview of the upcoming issue of 2000AD, on sale this coming Wednesday. That's quite a... distinctive alien on the cover illustrated by Mark Harrison!

Top class artwork throughout, and I'm pleased to see David Hitchcock in there this week!

UK and DIGITAL: 25th July 2018 £2.75
NORTH AMERICA: 25th August 2018 $6.75
DIAMOND: JUN181952
COVER: MARK HARRISON

In this issue:
JUDGE DREDD: A BETTER CLASS OF CRIMINAL by Rory McConville (w) Leonardo Manco (a) Chris Blythe (c) Annie Parkhouse (l)



THE ORDER: THE NEW WORLD by Kek-W (w) John Burns (a) Annie Parkhouse (l)


TERROR TALES by Laura Bailey (w) David Hitchcock (a) Simon Bowland (l)



GREY AREA: M.I.A. by Dan Abnett (w) Mark Harrison (a) Ellie De Ville (l)



DAMNED: THE FALL OF DEADWORLD by Kek-W (w) Dave Kendall (a) Ellie De Ville (l)
Available in print from: newsagents, book stores, Amazon, and comic book stores via Diamond




2 comments:

Robert Carnegie said...

That's not ELEVATOR PITCH. But then you didn't say that it was. ;-)

ELEVATOR PITCH made its points - that the very rich do not like you and me, and that paying peanuts on crucial civil works is unwise - then... I want to put a "falling elevator" joke here, but I can't make one that fits. Anyway, it appeared to finish last week. I haven't got this week's issue yet, what with an all-afternoon marathon of "The Persuaders!" on TV.

Lew Stringer said...

I just cut and pasted the PR, as they required. Rebellion's mistake but I should have spotted it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...