NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Monday, August 13, 2018

See you at TFNation this weekend!

Many years ago I was a regular contributor to The Transformers comic, back when it was published by Marvel UK. Not on the lead strip itself, but creating humour relief strips. Robo-Capers ran for 150 issues or so, and was then replaced by Combat Colin for several years. 

Anyway, this weekend I've been invited as one of the guests to TFNation at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole (next to the NEC and Birmingham International airport). The Transformers are still as popular as ever, although I've never really followed the franchise so come along and ask me about Combat Colin! 

It should be good fun, and a change from the usual comic cons I've attended. I hope to see some of you there! 

Other comics guests include Mike Collins, John-Paul Bove, Jack Lawrence and more. Here's the info:
https://tfnation.com/2018/






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...