NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Memorabilia Show


I'm one of the guests at the Memorabilia Show next Saturday (November 21st) at the NEC, Birmingham. The event actually runs for two days but I'll only be there for the one.

I'll be in the "Comic City" section of the hall alongside other comic creators such as Laura Howell (Sunday only), John McCrea, Lee Bradley, Kat Nicholson and Jason Cardy. I'll be bringing along a few of my old pages to sell, and also doing sketches, so drop by and say hello if you're interested.

There'll be loads of media guests there too, including Mary McDonnell (Battlestar Galactica), Honor Blackman (The Avengers), Gil Gerard (Buck Rogers), and David Hedison (Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea).

Guests from the world of sport will also be in attendance including Eusebio and Ken Norton.

If you're traveling by train the station you need to get to is Birmingham International (that's where the NEC is). For full details including ticket prices and opening times visit the Memorabilia website here:
http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/


4 comments:

Tim Perkins said...

Have a Great Time, mate!
(''j)

Tom said...

I didn't know Honor Blackman drew the Avengers!

...oh.

LauraH said...

Going to miss out on seeing you I'm afraid Lew, I'm only there on the Sunday!

Lew Stringer said...

That's a shame Laura. Thanks for letting me know though. I'll amend the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...