NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Beano preview

Cover by Nigel Parkinson.
Just time for a very quick update. I see that the all-new Beano.com website now has regular previews of the latest issue. Quite right too of course. To see a few panels click here:
https://www.beano.com/posts/inside-beano-no-3862

…and don't miss the actual issue in your newsagents and supermarkets from Wednesday 23rd November!

Gotta go. Busy on future issues of The Beano and Epic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought the Beano Christmas special from Tesco this morning. Last year's Christmas special was sold out by late October. But I still prefer "The Beano" rather than just "Beano".

Lew Stringer said...

Cheers, Colin! I hope you enjoy it. (I drew the Bash Street Kids strip.) The Christmas edition of the weekly should be out in a few weeks too, but that'll probably be bagged with toys.

I think most people will still call it "The Beano". Everyone I know who contributes to it does anyway. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...