NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Order now for Christmas

Once again, my apologies for the lack of posts about classic comics this past week. This is a busy period with new strips for Epic! plus pages to do for The Dandy Annual 2018 along with my regular strips for Beano, Toxic, and Doctor Who Magazine. Hopefully, I'll have time to research and show some old British comics next week. 

By the way, I'll be posting out another lot of orders soon so if you wanted to order my comics before Christmas, now would be a good time. Brickman Returns! and Derek the Troll/Rock Solid are still in print, (both of them are 32 page comics) and the Print Pack is also available. To find out more info, and ordering details (UK only) see my online shop here:
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

Please don't support unofficial online versions or pirated copies. If you want to read my creator-owned comics, buy them from me. Thanks. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...