NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas is coming

I'll be posting a few festive-related items soon, when I have time. In the meantime, why not have a trawl of this blog to remind yourselves of the posts of Christmas past? I'll start you off. Here's a selection of stuff I found by simply typing the word Christmas into the search window top left:

http://lewstringer.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=Christmas

Click on the link, scroll down to see the various items, and when you reach the foot of the page click on the words 'Next Posts' to see even more!  

2 comments:

Phil said...

The phrase "trawling the internet" is where "trolling" derives from. Given the problems you have encountered in the past is it wise to invite people to "trawl" your blog?

Only joking. It's good to look back at those old Xmas comics. May I ask wgat delights you have in store for us this Christmas or is it a closely guarded secret?

Lew Stringer said...

I have a few ideas lined up Phil but to say more would ruin the surprise. It is Christmas after all.

I won't be doing as many Christmas posts as I did a few years ago but there will be some as I know visitors to this blog like to see them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...