NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Sneak peek: The Christmas Astonishing Spider-Man!

Here's an advance look at the cover for The Astonishing Spider-Man Vol.6 No.35. Editor Brady Webb always likes to add a festive touch to the Marvel comics he edits for Panini UK, and you can't get much more Christmassy than this cover. Snow on the logo too! 

This issue will be in the shops on Thursday 7th December, at the usual price of £3.99 for 76 pages. 

5 comments:

PhilEdBoyce said...

What a brilliant cover! Nice to see the snow on the logo making a very welcome return. Christmas issues were always very special as a kid, but in recent years any comics I've bought this time of year for myself or a friend or nephew, only had a quick "Merry Christmas to all readers" as part of the editorial and that was it. Nice to see this Spider-Man comic doing it (what I would call) properly.

Lew Stringer said...

Yep, I think all comics should have some Christmas connection in December. I'm pleased to say that I've done Christmas episodes of all my strips this year.

mj said...

Agreed Lew! It's traditional! We need to keep some traditions...I know you enjoy a festive comic/strip/cover!

Rods Toy Box said...

I love Christmas comic covers! So few seem to do it now, let alone festive strips too.
Any news on issue 2 of Combat Colin by the way?

Lew Stringer said...

Yes, I posted an update about it last week. It'll be out next month. More info here:
http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/combat-colin-update.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...