NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Monday, September 16, 2019

Preview: DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE No.543

A new issue of Doctor Who Magazine hits the shelves this Thursday! 84 packed pages of news, interviews, reviews and features, plus all new comic strip featuring the 13th Doctor and another Daft Dimension strip from me. 

This issue looks back at the years when John Nathan-Turner was the producer so I thought I'd revisit the 4th Doctor's regeneration and put my own Daft Dimension twist on it. See it in full when Doctor Who Magazine No.543 goes on sale on Thursday 19th September! Available from WH Smiths, supermarkets, comic shops, and all good newsagents! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...