NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Wednesday, September 04, 2019

This week's BEANO (No.4001)

The Beano No.4001 is out today with 36 pages full of all-new fun as always. On a personal level, I'm very pleased that my new series of Pup Parade mini-strips begins in this issue, - and they're on the cover topline as well. 

I haven't been in the Beano for almost a year so I'm very happy to be back! 

The Beano No.4001, £2.75, is in all good newsagents and supermarkets now. 


2 comments:

Manic Man said...

that's a point.. while it's more of a minor cut out job, when was the first time you were on the Beano front cover?

Not as major as when you did the part of the Action Force Cover, or the Oink cover, but still, seeing the little bit at the top there made me think

Lew Stringer said...

I think they used a bit of my art once before, but that's all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...