NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Thursday, June 04, 2015

Collectormania!

I'm pleased to announce that I've been invited to be a guest at the Collectormania 23 event in Milton Keynes next weekend. 

The show runs to two days but I'll only be there for one: Saturday 13th June. If you're attending, please drop by my table for a chat (and possibly buy a sketch drawn while you wait). 

Here's the website with full details:


I know it's short notice but I hope to see some of you there! Other comic guests announced so far are Mike Collins, Lee Townsend and Martin Griffiths. Guests from the world of film and TV include Sylvester McCoy (Doctor Who), Erin Richards (Gotham), and Nick Blood (Agents of SHIELD). 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...