NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

New merchandise with Combat Colin, Derek the Troll, and more!


These days, comics characters aren't just confined to the strips. They're often part of a multi-media expansion too, including merchandise. I've decided to venture into that field with my characters and I've set up a shop on Redbubble to sell clothing, mugs, stickers, phone skins... and more! 



Yes, now you can buy a Derek the Troll T-shirt, a Combat Clock, a groovy jazz tote bag and other items! The sales are entirely handled by Redbubble. You order from them, they manufacture the goods and post them to you, and I get a small percentage. (And it is very small too, but Redbubble are doing all the work so that's fair enough.) 

Items are made to order so there's no surplus. I've intended to produce some merchandise like this for a while now, but as I don't drive and travel to shows by train it's difficult to carry too much stock (along with a suitcase full of comics) to conventions. This solves the problem, with Redouble handling the merchandise while I just focus on the comics. Bear in mind this means that I won't have any of these items with me at conventions, so if you want a T-shirt, clock, stickers, etc you have to order from Redbubble. 
Interested? Please have a browse and purchase anything you'd like from the Redbubble website here:

Click on each photo at that website to see the full range in that category.
What do you think of this latest venture? Let me know by posting a comment below!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...