NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Friday, August 26, 2011

It's time for 2011 B.C.


Just a quick reminder that the 2011 B.C. (Birmingham Comicon) is tomorrow, Saturday 27th August! The launch party is on tonight and I can't make it for that but I'll be there tomorrow for the convention proper.

Who else is going to be there? How's about Dave Gibbons, Doug Braitwaite, Alan Davis, Mark Farmer, Chris Sprouse, Mark Millar, Emma Vieceli, Dylan Teague, Phil Winslade, David Hine, and Ian Churchill to name but a few? It's the place to be.

For more details visit the official website here:
http://www.thecomicsshow.co.uk/2011_BC/index.html


1 comment:

SteveJailbirdMatt said...

Hi Lew!

I'm not sure if you got my earlier message. Could you delete my comments from the 4th and 6th of Nov, 2010? I comment at 'GoComics' under the name 'Number 6', and it's just been pointed out to me that my comments can be 'Googled'.
I prefer anonymity.

Best Wishes,

Steve Matt.

'Oscar & Wild' also say "Hi!"

BCNU...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...