NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Friday, October 13, 2017

This weekend's schedule at the Lakes

Just a quick reminder of my schedule for the Lakes International Comic Art Festival this weekend.

1.00pm to 2.00pm 
Brewery Arts Centre, Kendal.
COMICS GOLD
Editor,writer,blogger John Freeman and I will be doing a powerpoint presentation covering the highlights and changes of over 100 years of British comics.


After that, at around 2.30pm to 4.00pm I'll be moving up the road to the Clocktower to do a relatively brief signing/sketching session before I have to rush off to catch my train. 

There are of course LOADS of other things taking place at the festival over the weekend from artists from all over the world. See the Lakes website for full details!
https://www.comicartfestival.com/whats-on

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

varszava_vavava said...

hello, will you post your powerpoint?

Lew Stringer said...

I'm not sure if it was filmed but I may post the images and script here later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...