NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Memorabilia Show

Although I'm still listed on the website as a guest for this weekend's Memorabilia Show I unfortunately won't be able to attend now. Too much work on I'm afraid. Not that I'm complaining about that of course. This weekend I'll be drawing pages for The Dandy and Toxic as deadlines are early next week. Once these bumper Christmas issues are out of the way then hopefully I'll get a chance to get out in the sun. (What's that? Summer's been and gone? It was one Thursday in August? Ah well, there's always next year.)

Apparently Mike Collins is also unable to attend, but as far as I know the rest of the Comic City team shown below will be there! For more details visit the Memorabilia Show website at:
http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/guests/doctor_who_45_years_of_timelords.html


1 comment:

Andy Boal said...

You had summer in August? The rest of us had it in May and September, same as usual...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...