NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Floor plan for Nottingham Comic Con

The organizers of the Nottingham Comic Convention have revealed the floor plan for the event, which takes place at the Nottingham Conference Centre next Saturday, 29th October. 

The show is on two floors. I'm on the lower floor (shown above) and you'll find me at table 34. Here's the banner to look out for...

I'll be available to do sketches of my characters on request, and I'll be selling my self-published comics and prints to anyone who's interested. I believe I'm also on a discussion panel at some point in the day. 

There's a great line-up of guests from the comics industry: Roger Langridge, Rachael Smith, The Etherington Brothers, Dan Berry, Chris Baldie, Abby Bulmer, Dean Beattie, Improper Books, Laura Howell, Marc Laming, and Avery Hill Publishing, along with loads of exhibitors, so why not have a day out in Nottingham and pay us a visit? 

For full details, visit the convention website:
http://www.nottinghamcomiccon.co.uk/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...