NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Shrewsbury Update


As I've mentioned before, I'm a guest at the Shrewsbury International Comic Art Festival this weekend. At present though I'm not sure what time I'll be arriving on Friday as I still have work to do, but I'll be there all day on Saturday and Sunday for sure.

As you can see from the photo above I'll be bringing along Brickman comics, postcards, and prints, and I'll be doing sketches too, so I hope you'll stop by my table.

It's an open air event in Quarry Park, and you'll find us in a huge tent! Admission is FREE! Here's the floor plan of the layout. I'm on table 11...
For more details, check out the official website here:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...