NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

DWM 512 preview

Here's the cover of Doctor Who Magazine No.512 to look out for in the shops when it goes on sale tomorrow, Thursday 4th May. 84 pages packed with episode previews, features, and interviews. There'll also be the start of a brand new 12th Doctor comic strip, The Soul Garden, by Scott Gray and Martin Garaghty featuring new companion Bill Potts. There's a new Daft Dimension strip by me too!

Doctor Who Magazine No.512, available in WH Smith, supermarkets, newsagents, and comic shops. £5.99

More info:
http://doctorwhomagazine.com/doctor-who-magazine-512/

2 comments:

Stephen Parry said...

My subscription copy hasn't arrived. It usually gets here Wednesday or Thursday. Nooooooooooo!

I'm sure it'll come tomorrow (please, postal gods, don't let it have got lost in the post). Another great issue, by the look of it.

It's one of the few magazines now (Starburst is another) which takes quite a while to read. Which is nice. If read in a day, it's a good few hours, but I do prefer to pace myself.

Lew Stringer said...

I think the Bank Holiday had a knock-on effect to delay things a bit unfortunately, Stephen. I'm still waiting for a book that was posted on the 4th May.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...