NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Time for a sort out!

From this week I'm starting to list some items on eBay again. My house is just too overcrowded with books and comics that I'll never get around to re-reading so I'm selling off some of them. 

There's only a handful of items up so far to see how they go, but I'll be putting more up next week. I have some duplicates of comics (such as the above issue of Smash!) that I don't need, and various graphic novels and books that I'll be selling at reasonable prices. If you're interested, visit the link below:
www.ebay.co.uk/sch/graphite47/m.html

2 comments:

John Kerry said...

I guess I am lucky. Even if I don't have the time to re-read everything my oldest son, who is only 13, has stated he wants to inherit my collection.

Lew Stringer said...

Even if I had kids I wouldn't have room for them in the house. I really do have too many comics! :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...