NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Original artwork auction


Once again I've put a few of my old pages up for bidding on eBay. Sales went well on previous artwork (thanks to all of you who bid/bought pages) so I hope some of you will also be interested in the three pieces currently for sale. 


These are my original pages, which were returned to me by the publisher after they were printed in the comics. This week there's a Robo-Capers strip from Transformers from the late 1980s, a full colour Tom Thug page (complete with Jack Potter's lettering on an overlay) from Buster, and a Sucidal Syd page from Viz

Bidding ends on Sunday afternoon. Click HERE to go to my eBay page. Good luck! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...