NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Keep a Dandy Annual handy!

If you're looking for a Christmas stocking filler for your kids (or for yourselves) The Dandy Annual 2018 is out now from bookshops and supermarkets. Full of all-new, all-colour content (no reprint), including nine pages by me. Don't miss it!

If you can't find it in your local shops, you can order it by post from...
https://www.dcthomsonshop.co.uk/our-brands/dandy.html

4 comments:

SID said...

Thanks, Lew.

I know that I'm getting one from Father Christmas. ��

Kal said...

Currently £3.49 at Sainsbury's. Bought my little girl's copy yesterday (plus the Beano annual).

Of course, I had to have a crafty read and it's full of charming all-ages comic fun. Excellent work, chap.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks, Kal! Hope your daughter enjoys it.

Kal said...

Oh, she will. She's a massive fan of the Dandy and Beano (and Sparky, and Cor!!, and Topper, and Buster, and... Well, you get the point).

Indoctrinate early!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...