NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Friday, November 03, 2017

Re: reviews

My apologies to those of you who are still waiting for me to review your comics and books. Thanks for the reminders, but I haven't forgotten. I'm working through reading the backlog at present so will get to them eventually but please bear in mind that my deadlines on paid comics work have to take priority. This blog is just a hobby, not part of my income, as some blogs are to others.

Although covering comics from the past, present, and future, Blimey! is mainly a nostalgia / history blog, although such articles have had to take a back seat of late, due to work. I usually have time to post press releases and the like, as that's a simple matter of cut 'n' paste (as long as PR is sent in the right format). Even then, I don't want to flood the blog with comics news. John Freeman's Down the Tubes blog covers all the latest UK comics news brilliantly, so there's no need for us to repeat the same information (although that does happen sometimes).

Anyway, thanks for your patience. If I continue this blog into 2018 I'll be focusing more on its original intention, about old comics, and postings may be less frequent. 

2 comments:

SID said...

Hi, Lew. I hope you will be doing your blogs in 2018 (and beyond) as your site is one of my favourites.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks, Sid. I probably will but will cut back on posts a bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...