NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Another BEANO free gift

There's a free Beano Top Trumps card featuring Pup Parade inside this week's issue! Nigel Parkinson did the art for that, while I drew the Pup Parade strip that relates to the gift. (Beano editor John Anderson wrote the script for this week's Pups story.) I've always liked strips that used the free gift as a theme so I jumped at the chance to do this one. 

There's a ton of other strips in the comic too of course, featuring Dennis and Gnasher, Billy Whizz, Minnie the Minx and all the favourites. There's another Ivy the Terrible by me too. 


Don't miss Beano No.3873, on sale now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...