NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The votes are in

As you've no doubt noticed I've been running a few polls on the sidebar to this blog to determine which direction Blimey! It's Another Blog About Comics should go in 2011. The first of those polls closed today. Here are the results:

What would you like to see Blimey! cover in 2011?

Only old British comics: 21 votes (19%)

More features on old American comics: 10 votes (9%)

Stay the same (old & new UK comics): 75 votes (70%)

Therefore it'll be pretty much business as usual here next year, but with an increase in the focus on older comics and the occasional look at classic American titles.

Two more polls are still open. Please vote if you haven't already. Ay thenk yow.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Well, those of us who don't read your blog on a feedreader anyway! I only caught it by chance when I looked on your site yesterday...

Lew Stringer said...

I tend to look at my favourite blogs at least once a week so I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that others do the same. The other two polls end on Dec 24th and 31st so hopefully that'll give people enough time to vote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...