NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Friday, February 06, 2015

Viz and Buster pages on eBay

Now that Christmas is well and truly over, postal deliveries are back to normal and people have hopefully had time to put aside some disposable income I'm starting to list some original artwork on eBay again. This week I've listed a Tom Thug page from Buster and a Suicidal Syd page from Viz

Bidding ends on Sunday 8th Feb, so if you're interested in these pages all bids are very welcome. You'll find my eBay page by clicking here. Good luck!

2 comments:

Smurfswacker said...

Lew, forgive me if you've answered this before, but whatever happened to the original art for all those digest-sized comics published by Fleetway and D.C. Thomson? Thousands of pages by some of the greatest English and international artists. I've never seen any in online collections or on ebay.

Lew Stringer said...

DC Thomson hold onto their artwork in an archive, but IPC sold off their art to a collector. Some pages from the Fleetway pocket libraries turn up at comic marts. I've seen quite a few covers from War Picture Library etc - massive compared to the printed version. They occasionally turn up on eBay too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...