NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Comicraft font sale!

Indie comics publishers; want to add a professional look to your logos? Mainstream publishers; want to expand your font library? Now is the perfect time to do so because Comicraft are having a half-price font sale!

Simply choose the fonts that are appropriate for your comic, buy 'em, and download them to your computer to use in Photoshop, Illustrator or whatever. 

I've been using Comicraft fonts for my comics covers for the past few years, as you can see. (Click to enlarge.)

Sure, there are fonts you can get for free elsewhere, but if you're doing a comic you need the best, most professional fonts, and Comicraft delivers the goods. Yeah, I know this sounds like sales hype, and, no, I'm not getting any perks for doing this. I really think these are great fonts. Interested? Here's the link...
https://www.comicbookfonts.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...