NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas preview: THE PHOENIX looks Smart!


Jamie Smart has just posted this photo on his Facebook page of this year's Christmas edition of The Phoenix. Jamie's drawn the cover, and a striking image it is too. 

This issue will be in selected branches of WH Smith and Waterstones (and some comic shops I believe) on Christmas Eve. That seems a bit late to me for a festive issue (traditionally they're published the week before) but I understand subscribers will receive their copies earlier than that.  

Thanks to Jamie for letting me post his photo here. If you're out and about in your local town on Christmas Eve, go Phoenixy!

Coming up next: a trip waayyy back in time for another vintage Christmas issue!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...